HMG Strategy’s Live and Interactive Webinars: Driving Engagement and Sharing Thought Leadership with Your Key Connections
Customized webinars provide an invaluable opportunity for your company to strengthen its brand and share its thought leadership in an interactive setting with the technology executives it’s looking to engage with.
HMG Strategy offers a number of webinar formats for sponsor partners, ranging from synergistic discussions between HMG Strategy President and CEO Hunter Muller with a subject matter expert from your company to client case studies and moderated dialogues.
HMG Strategy offers customized and co-branded 60-minute webinars that aligns the messaging your organization is looking to extend to targeted technology and services buyers within the 300,000-plus technology executives in the HMG Strategy community.
HMG’s webinar package includes hosting services, production, rehearsal, project management, and delivery of the archived asset. For an additional fee, HMG can create content, abstract, provide moderation and develop seed questions.
Sponsor partner benefits include:
- Connecting with top-tier CIOs, CISOs, and technology/services buyers in the HMG community (typical attendance 100-150 attendees)
- Target marketing by title, role and industry distributed through five campaigns
- HMG’s editorial team will customize the marketing materials used to promote your organization’s webinar
- HMG will promote your webinar on our homepage, through targeted email outreach, and newsletter promotions and social media messaging
- Receive qualified leads both pre- and post-event via archived webcasts
Interested in learning more about HMG Strategy’s webinars? Contact us at email@example.com
Expanding Your Engineering Teams to Brace for the Digital Tsunami.
According to Heidrick & Struggles, an overwhelming 71 percent of enterprise executives believe they do not have the right talent for digital transformation.
Learn how you can build an effective global IT team while eliminating the risks and failure points of an offshore model.